We are so excited to open up our indoor dining once again. Our menu links will be updated shortly as we prepare to launch a delicious new food & cocktail menu.
Please view our virtual event packages and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
Please note the following guidelines and restrictions that we must follow in order to keep everyone safe and healthy during this transition.
The Rabbit Hole Team
- Indoor dining will be offered by reservations only. Please scroll to our reservation link to make your reservation.
- All reservations will be a 2 hour maximum seating due to the capacity limits set upon us.
- There is a 4 person per table per reservation maximum.
- Alcohol sales must end by 9pm and our establishment must be closed by 10pm.
- All guests must wear a mask prior to entering our establishment.
- All guests will be required to give their name and phone number upon arrival.
- All guests will have their temperature taken and will be required to sanitize their hands prior to being seated.
- Guests are permitted to remove their masks once seated and only while seated however; if there is a need to leave the table, a mask must be worn when travelling from table to destination (bathroom, phone call, outside, etc.) We thank you for your cooperation and for your continued support. We look forward to serving the community once again in a safe and healthy manner.
Housed in a 122-year-old building in the heart of Centretown, we proudly serve up the city’s most creative cocktails in our modern yet historical venue.
Upstairs, enjoy a hand-crafted libation from one of our talented mixologists, paired with fresh oysters served on the half-shell. Downstairs, our intimate dining experience awaits as the original exposed stone walls provide the backdrop to this iconic space. Contemplate the existential circumstances of life or simply dine with a group of friends in one of our cozy booths alongside another full-serve bar.